Many Zambian men have been in over 10 relationships - that means over 10 women, but, do these men really ever ask themselves why they can't keep a woman for even six months.
Here at ZambianMusic.net we beleive men are the ones mostly responsible for any relationship breakUps.
Today, we bring you some of those few things that every Zambian woman wishes for and expects from her man.
1. Give her your time. Don't make her beg for your attention. Women equate love with time. If she means a lot to you, she should see that expressed by how much time you give her. Come home early. Take her out on dates.
2. Compliment her efforts to look good; her new hairstyle, her body, her clothes, her sexiness, her cooking. It is your opinion that matters most to her. Appreciate her and she'll do anything for you.
3. Say sorry when you wrong her. Do so quickly. Don't move on without addressing the hurt you've caused her. This shows you are responsible with her heart.
4. Randomly buy her gifts: Jewellery, chocolates, flowers, a dress, perfume. It is not the gift that excites her, but that she is constantly on your mind leading to you buying her things as a manifestation of your love.
5. Ask for her advice and perspective on issues. This shows her that you are a team and she is not a pretty escort in your life.
6. Publicly show her love. Speak your love for her online, in public, to your friends, parents. This makes her feel secure. Defend her from attacks from your family, friends and the public. A secure woman will love you with no restrictions.
7. Kiss her without warning, touch her like you know she is all yours, gently grab her bum the way she likes it, make her wet because you can, pin her to the wall and caress her lovingly. Make her feel wanted. She has preserved her sexy body for only you.
8. Answer her phone calls lovingly, "Hi my love". End phone conversations with her on a high note, let her hang up smiling. Phone communication with you are very special to her. Call her just to say "I love you", be her number one chat mate.
9. Don't just tell her "I love you", tell her why you love her, do this often. It gives her facts of love to hold on to. She wants to know.
10. Treat her well outside of sex, when sex is not the agenda. And when it comes to making love, she will ride your hardness so good, she will drive your body crazy. Women make love with their heart. Take care of her heart, and her body will do wonders for only you.
11. Don't stay for long without addressing issues. This is how women often lose their peace, they start to nag and they over-think. Spare her the stress. Deal with issues quickly.
12. Unstrap her bra, offer to oil her body, dry her with a towel, massage her. Make her feel special.
13. Offer to pray. Many men shy away from praying. But a woman gets wowed by a man who gives spiritual leadership.
14. Look at her when she is talking. Give her undivided attention. Never make her feel belittled or ignored.
15. Help her out with house chores. She is the woman you love, not your house help.
16. Silence every negative thought of hers when she feels defeated, when she doesn't feel as beautiful, when she becomes self-conscious about her body, when she is too hard on herself. Remind her of her beauty, speak life to her, lift her spirit up, be her inspiration.
17. Do parenthood with her. Be by her side as she carries your baby, be active in parenthood, be there, ease off the burden, give her the joy of watching you being a responsible father.
18. Charm her, praise her, brag about her, say romantic things to her in front her friends. Let her female friends gang up and talk about how she has a great husband/man. Women love to talk when they catch up. Let her feel good when she's catching up with her friends. Let her be called "blessed" because of you.
For more relationship tips, Click Here